Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures Pic - ed at Random

Jeremiah and his books

captions anyone?



smiles


Sister and brother love each other!


piano playin' happy!

Sunday the 21st we sang at First Freedom Baptist Church in Kent, Ohio. We captured some pictures of the great fellowship.......

..........and the wonderful food!

------------------------------------------------------


The kitty is doing very well and it is getting very fat but so far it is nameless!

Ah well! We have been having a wonderful week and just finished up revival meetings at Bible Baptist in Mercer, PA with evangelist Tony Petronico and now we are looking foward to a busy weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

caption???? How bout delete it? I detest that picture!! May I please do the next post?????

Whalen Family said...

Of course you may do the next post if you like! I like that picture of you and the blogger can post whatever she wants! P.S. sign your name next time. your sister.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Ok! I want to know what did you do to your dad that he allowed you to get a cat? If I remember right, which isn't always acurate, I believe he had a little less love to share for them?! I am speechless to say the least! BTW--it's really cute! (smile)
Jen Reents

Whalen Family said...

I like cats.....they taste like chicken. Compared to the price of chicken, cats are cheap. LOL!!! -Dad

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! (smile)
Jen