Saturday, May 9, 2009

around here


Here's a few more pictures from Levi/outfit photo shoot. He is smiling in these.



I love the missing teeth and bare feet!


Levi is learning his notes. Now if we could just get e,g,b,d,f and g,b,d,f,a straight. You know every good boy does fine and good boys do fine always.


Mum and Dad have been busy with all the spring planting. Here is the Rhubarb.


I am not sure what these are.



Nathan


Susanna texting. I honestly don't know who.

around the computer



Our cool beast

Uriah and the driah



Dad's car took a trip. (by itself)

3 comments:

Liz Anderson said...

So this is what you guys do all day. :D ;)
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hello Whalens!
It has been awhile since I have checked up on you! Looks like everyone has been busy! :) I like Uriah's comfy desk, I bet it is warm at times! :) I didn't know or didn't realize that you had a dog too? A cat and dog~WOW!!
Jen Reents

Anonymous said...

Levi is so adorable in these pics! It's fun to see random little pieces of your daily life.
-Sarah again