Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Odds and Ends

My dear sisters have run off to be apprentices to a midwife
for a week so I am to do my duty and "blog". Ha!
Sarah and Naomi do soooo much around here, cooking,
cleaning, sewing, washing, brushing, weeding, and
the millions of others things it takes to run a household
so I am missing them muchos!!! (and their blogging abilities)

Abigail Drost's Baby Shower was last evening:

Abigail was Sarah and Naomi's former piano teacher and is

due August 15, 2009!!!!


Look at those eyes!


My dear friend Mrs. Shofstahl and her sisters


Abigail holding Chloe

____________

Saturday evening we were off to a concert

in Salem!

The Keeling Family sang and WOW was their harmony good!


No, my life does not consist of
texting, people just think it does.


A common "Sarah" look

No comments: