Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Recital - Dec. 11th

Lizzy, Emily and Isabelle Anderson, Kathryn Bender, Sarah and Becca Bright, and Naomi and Sarah all performed in a recital that Sarah Bright organized. We played for the residents of Elmcroft nursing home in Chippewa. Everyone had a fun time and all went well. :)


The little girls worked on crafts while we were playing.
harp trio



Lizzy on the flute and Sarah B. on the piano
Here the Anderson girls are playing a carol with 2 violins and piano accompaniment.
`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Ahh yes! good times! It would be fun to do it again. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I look like I'm trying to burn a hole in the piano with my stare. :D haha I must scare people when I play the flute. :P
Yes it was a good time. Thanks for playing with all of us. :)
Lizzy

Sarah Bright said...

Glad you all thought it went well-I really enjoyed it! We might try for a concert again sometime....maybe in the spring. Thanks for coming again!