Friday, February 4, 2011

Outreach

While in the Phillippines our team went on 6 medical outreaches.


Different outreaches included different forms of transportation . . . . one time it was a dump truck which was quite exciting!

On many of the outreaches, police came along with us.  This picture shows the army, which came along on at least a couple outreaches.




I can't tell you what it means but I think they were welcoming us!

Medicines and nessesary stuff that has to come along on an outreach.
The outreaches were located in many different places . . . this Munyan village served as one.


This scwatty potty was put up just for our team


Another Munyan villiage



Having fun on a log bridge, next to an outreach location.

After a long day we would dig into some food that was provided for us!  The fish was quite tasty . . . . I don't know about the eye balls!!!  I did not bother to find out!

1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

Wow! I don't really enjoy eating fish. That last pic.
reminds why I don't=) jK It kind of looks like it could still be half way alive! I don't think I would have tried
the eye balls...unless I was starving or something....
Love ya!
VW