Monday, November 14, 2011

Scenes from Fall

One afternoon I set out on a walk and snapped pictures of fall prettiness and pretty much anything that suited my fancy.


I am not a photographer and I don't know what makes a  picture correct or not.  But, I like the sunshine shining down on the Mum plant and our Home Sweet Home in the background! 



If you are a Pennsylvanian, there are two things you love and do not take for granted.  A clear blue sky and sunshine!!!!   We don't see those two too often.


Mint Leaves: 
 We like to boil the leaves and add the concentrate that comes from them to sugar and water and make mint tea.  It really is refreshing!  Try it!


Love the color in this photo!

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

1 comment:

Faith34 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.