Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Forgotten Photos of 2011


Well, folks the time has come to post all the embarrassing, funny, and those that we don't want to ever see again photos.   
  Sit back and laugh.


The twins getting a picture.  I guess Sarah decided something was terribly wrong!


The brothers enjoying the attention picture time gives them


Pool time is sooo restful . . .  . . 


"Wall I lost my dear ole darlin the night they were playin the butiful Teenisee Walltzz."




Nate


Riah


Did catch a few off guard!





We've had fun blogging this year and I hope you enjoyed these special pics.   Since both of us are headed off to college in late January don't expect to see much until May.  

Until then . . .  may your days all be sunshiny, your schoolwork easy,  your food delicious, your friends kind, your room clean, your chores be all done and your life be fantastic. 
Audios!

1 comment:

Faith34 said...

I hope you have a good rest of the school year while you are at college! Lydia has been telling me how nice it was to be a roomate with Sarah (in college) in her letters. : ) I haven't seen Lydia since she got back yet, but I (hopefully) will tonight!!!!
I hope you all have an awesome new year!!!!

- Faith Ann Cook