Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Riah's 17th Birthday Party

 
Uriah turned 17 this past Saturday.  We were able to have the family down to help him celebrate this past Sunday night.
 
 
Don't get worried here!  I think he was trying to figure out what the cake was supposed to be.  Susanna had us looking twice as to what it was but it's a car just so you all know.  We love you, Susanna!! :)
 

 
Parties are a good time to catch up on life.
 
 

 
I just love my Grandpa!


 
Susanna explaining something and it looks like her husband is a little bored!  jk!  I know your not supposed to post pics where you catch the person with their eyes closed but I don't care.

 
Chess

 
The birthday boy and Sarah

 
:)

 
 Dad entertained us with stories most of the evening.  He's always been a good story teller!

 
Christmas time is nearing!  We get all kinds of catalogs in the mail this time of year and almost every other page I find something that I like and I want it. Maybe if I show it to one of my siblings maybe they'll buy it for me! ;)

 
Just love having a wood burner.

No comments: