Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Youth Conference in Colorado


At the end of July Sarah, Esther, Lily and I got on a plane and flew to Denver, Colorado. We were headed to a Youth Conference.


Trying to entertain ourselves while we waited for the flight out.


In Denver Airport


Before one of the teaching sessions.  Jamming around the piano.


Yep, I posted this pic.


The foursome


Like two peas in a pod. 


Pauline and Lily



Morning coffee and fellowship.
All I can say is I am so glad I went and I wouldn't trade the time for anything. What a blast!

3 comments:

Lily said...

Wow weird girl u've got travelen with you:) and to think you would post such pictures. I am pretty sure the end of the rainbow is in Colorado:) sorry Michigan but it over shot you;)

Lily said...

I'll try to find some gold for y'all when I am out there hiking high:) eeks!!!

Anonymous said...

I know weird girl, but we love her just the same. :) It is not fair that you are going to CO without us! -sarah